Caesar Salad Wraps
The flavors and crunch of Caesar Salad in a wrap format!
Servings 1 serving
- 2 each Trader Joe's Reduced Carb Tortillas
- 2 to 3 cups Romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 tbsp Cardini's Light Caesar Dressing or dressing of your choice, adjust Points accordingly
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 14 grams Caesar croutons
- 1/2 cup Chicken Breast cubed or shredded
In a medium sized bowl, add lettuce, parmesan cheese, croutons, and Caesar dressing. Mix thoroughly.
Divide the salad in half and spoon each half onto a wrap. Roll or fold each wrap and enjoy!
Points Information per Serving*:
*Points information as calculated through the WW recipe builder. Your results may vary. NOTE: You may need to adapt Points/Nutrition information based on the brand(s) of food you use.
- Freestyle - 8 Points
- Beyond the Scale/Smart Points - 10 Points
Calories: 351kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 175mg | Potassium: 510mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 8187IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 1mg