Two Ingredient Dough Pizza
With the arrival of the Weight Watchers Freestyle plan came Zero Point fat-free Greek Yogurt. Weight Watchers the world over rejoiced as it allows for a point-friendly pizza crust everybody will enjoy!
This is a quick dinner to throw together. No need to wait for the dough to rise, just mix, knead, roll out, and go!
Two Ingredient Dough Pizza Crust
This is a versatile dough that can be used for pizza crusts, bagels, biscuits, you name it. Using the fat-free Greek yogurt in this simple recipe makes for a very point-friendly carb-lovers dream!
Servings 1 pizza
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 1/2 cup fat free greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce with basil oregano and garlic
- 1 ounce pizza cheese I use Organic Valley Italian Blend
- 1 ounce fat free mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, fresh or canned
- 1/4 small red onion
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare floured surface for rolling out the dough
- Combine self-rising flour and fat free Greek yogurt in a bowl. It will be sticky so make sure to have a little extra flour available for your hands.
- After combined, roll rough out on prepared floured surface. Knead until desired consistency making sure to have extra flour handy as the dough will be sticky.
- Once you have the desired thickness for the crust, move it to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake crust for 10-12 minutes
- Remove crust and top with tomato sauce, cheeses, and desired vegetables. Return to oven for another 10-12 minutes or until cheese melts and begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes before cutting.
Points Information per serving:
- Freestyle - 8 SP
- Beyond the Scale/Smart Points - 9 SP
Calories: 476kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 37g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 340mg | Potassium: 931mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 805IU | Vitamin C: 14.9mg | Calcium: 463mg | Iron: 3.1mg
Looking for more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Collections which include a wide variety of recipes free for you to download. You can find all of the Recipe Collections here.