Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp
This Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp is part of my regular dinner rotation. It’s easy, quick to throw together, and tastes fabulous! I serve it over mashed sweet potatoes to balance out the spice. The creaminess of the sweet potatoes complements the spiciness of the shrimp. This is a dish you can make as spicy or as mild as you’d like, it’s all up to your own taste.
Spicy Lemon Garlic ShrimpPrint Pin WW Personal Points
Servings: 2 people
- 16 oz uncooked shrimp
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- 1 pinch table salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp Light 30% vegetable oil spread I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat until warm.
- Add shrimp, garlic, and crushed red pepper all at once and stir together.
- Add seafood seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Mix everything together.
- Cook over medium heat until shrimp are fully cooked, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour lemon juice into skillet and stir again.
- Reduce heat to low and add parsley.
- Transfer shrimp to plates.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 286mg | Sodium: 1367mg | Potassium: 350mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1238IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 153mg | Iron: 1mg