I love salads but get bored of the same old thing after awhile. These Caesar Salad Wraps take a favorite and put it in a tasty wrap format. This is a very versatile recipe. You can make it with chicken (as per the recipe) or add shrimp, tofu, or other protein of your choice. If you want a light meal, you can put just the salad in the wraps and be on your way! This is a quick and easy recipe for lunch or dinner.
Caesar Salad Wraps
- 2 each Trader Joe's Reduced Carb Tortillas
- 2 to 3 cups Romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 tbsp Cardini's Light Caesar Dressing or dressing of your choice, adjust Points accordingly
- 1 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 14 grams Caesar croutons
- 1/2 cup Chicken Breast cubed or shredded
- In a medium sized bowl, add lettuce, parmesan cheese, croutons, and Caesar dressing. Mix thoroughly.
- Divide the salad in half and spoon each half onto a wrap. Roll or fold each wrap and enjoy!
- Freestyle - 8 Points
- Beyond the Scale/Smart Points - 10 Points