This is a vegetarian take on a classic Cobb Salad. I use Boca Spicy Chik’n patties for protein and wonton strips for crunch. It’s an easy meal to throw together quickly for lunch or dinner.
The ingredients are typical things you’d have in your refrigerator:
If you don’t have wonton strips you can substitute tortilla strips or crushed up tortilla chips for that wonderful crunch!
Everything thrown together makes for a yummy and nutritious meal!
Boca Spicy Chik'n Cobb Salad
- 2 patties Boca Spicy Chik'n Patties
- 4 cups lettuce
- 1/2 medium cucumber
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/4 cup onion
- 2 large eggs, hard boiled
- 1/2 cup fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup wonton strips
- 1/4 cup light Italian dressing
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 425° F. Cook Boca Spicy Chik'n patties for 14-16 minutes.
- While patties are cooking, divide lettuce evenly between two bowls. Chop cucumbers, tomato, and onions and divide evenly between bowls.
- Dice hard boiled eggs and add to bowls. Split cheese and wontons between bowls. Add 2T to each salad and toss as desired.
- When Boca patties are done, slice into strips and add to bowls, one patty per bowl.
- Freestyle - 7 SP
- Beyond the Scale/Smart Points - 9 SP
Looking for more recipe ideas? Check out the Recipe Collections which include a wide variety of recipes free for you to download. You can find all of the Recipe Collections here.